FORO COQUI DINARES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORO COQUI DINARES

INFORMACION, ORIENTACION Y ALERTA SOBRE ESQUEMA CON LOS DINARES

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
LOS DINARES NO SON UNA INVERSION ... El esquema de los dinares se encuentra en el uso de informaciones falsas para conducir a la gente a comprar dinares de Iraq ... LOS DINARES NO SON UNA INVERSION ...El esquema de los dinares se encuentra en el uso de informaciones falsas para conducir a la gente a comprar dinares de Iraq.

CAMELLO DINAR Y BRUCE LEE SON ADVERTIDOS.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megustadinar

Megustadinar

CAMELLO DINAR Y BRUCE LEE SON ADVERTIDOS..... Empty
PostSubject: CAMELLO DINAR Y BRUCE LEE SON ADVERTIDOS.....   CAMELLO DINAR Y BRUCE LEE SON ADVERTIDOS..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 am

LE ADVIERTEN A BRUCE LEE Y A CAMELLO DINAR QUE DEJEN DE USAR NOMBRES DE PERSONAS QUE HACEN COMENTARIOS Y ELLOS LO DISTORCIONAN Y LO UTILIZAN PARA POMPIAR Y FOMENTAR VENTAS DEL DINAR DE IRAQ.

http://www.iraqdinares.com/showthread.php?t=45553

Yesterday, 11:42 AM
amercado11
Miembro Aprobado Join Date: Mar 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know Dana Womble. This is true that the 1st Convenience bank stopped selling, but that doesn't mean it has RV. This news about the Texas bank is OLd, Old, Old. This happened 2 weeks ago. Now, if you don't want to post my response, that's fine. I will get the news out there in any way I can.

Don't listen anymore to this. It's just that they don't have any more Dinars to sell. That's all! !!!!!!!!

Yesterday, 11:43 AM
amercado11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop using Dana's name. You are upsetting her and you are looking for a lawsuit. If my reply is deleted, then I know who you are!!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

AQUI EL GENESIS DEL PORQUE ESTA PERSONA LOS ADVIERTE DE QUE PUEDEN SER DEMANDADOS.

11-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Bruce Lee
Fanático! Join Date: Dec 2009

a Tony update saying banks have been ORDERED to stop selling dinar within the last ho

a Tony update saying banks have been ORDERED to stop selling dinar within the last hour 11/01/2011

alreadyblessed: TONY UPDATE - First Convenience Bank and First National in Texas along with Chase and Wells Fargo have received ORDERS to stop selling dinar within the last hour. Although some banks quit selling ON THEIR OWN a while back, NOW they are being DIRECTED to stop...there is a SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE!

RayRen's Take on this:
rayren98: tbull - No, it's a corporate directive....which had a specific purpose attached to it. I don't know what that was but banks don't usually decide to stop selling something that people are continuously buying on a daily basis WITHOUT A DARNED GOOD REASON!

7PM EST LoveJoy: Dan and Gary are looking into all this with Tony as I type this!!! All three will update us IF the latest news is of significance importance!! Stay Calm and Grounded and PRAY

11-01-2011, 09:53 PM
ElCamelloDinar
Fanático! Join Date: May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee
a Tony update saying banks have been ORDERED to stop selling dinar within the last hour 11/01/2011

alreadyblessed: TONY UPDATE - First Convenience Bank and First National in Texas along with Chase and Wells Fargo have received ORDERS to stop selling dinar within the last hour. Although some banks quit selling ON THEIR OWN a while back, NOW they are being DIRECTED to stop...there is a SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE!

RayRen's Take on this:
rayren98: tbull - No, it's a corporate directive....which had a specific purpose attached to it. I don't know what that was but banks don't usually decide to stop selling something that people are continuously buying on a daily basis WITHOUT A DARNED GOOD REASON!

7PM EST LoveJoy: Dan and Gary are looking into all this with Tony as I type this!!! All three will update us IF the latest news is of significance importance!! Stay Calm and Grounded and PRAY

BRUCE LEE, ACABO DE CHAT UNA AMIGA DEL FACEBOOK DE TEXAS QUE CONFIRMO LA INFORMACION... ESTO FUE LO QUE DIJO...

Dana Womble ‎1st Convenience in Texas have stopped today; I called and confirmed it. They were told from their headquarters, they could not sell anymore. I, along with family and friends have purchased from them often and I have talked with several tellers, who have told me they are invested. Arvest Banks, who were also selling, told one of my best friends today, they can no longer sell it, either. Let's hope it is drying up!

YO CREO QUE ESTO NO ES RUMOR, Y CREO QUE LLAGAMOS FINALMENTE A NUESTRA META ... RV NEXT AJUYIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ElCamelloDinar
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ElCamelloDinar
Visit ElCamelloDinar's homepage!
Find all posts by ElCamelloDinar

EL ARCA SE LES SIGUE CERRANDO, PERO NO ES PORQUE SE DARA UNA REVALUACION DEL DINAR COMO ELLOS TANTO HAN PREGONADO CON CUENTOS Y EMBUSTES......

MAS BIEN ES PORQUE LOS DIAS DE ESTOS EMBUSTEROS CHARLATANES QUE HAN COJIDO A MILES DE PERSONAS DE PENDEJOS Y PRETENDEN SEGUIR COJIENDO AQUI EN PUERTO RICO A MAS PERSONAS, ESTAN CONTADOS.....ESTE ESCANDALO ARROPA A LA MAYORIA DE LAS CESTAS RELIGIOSAS DE PUERTO RICO QUE PREDICAN PROSPERIDAD, DE LOS QUE MUCHOS SE DICEN LLAMAR BENDECIDOS.

ENTRE ESTE ESCANDALO Y EL DEL VATICANO NO HAY DIFERENCIA NINGUNA, PUES LOS PROTAGONISTAS LE SIRVEN A LOS MISMO dIOSES.

AAAAAAAAA JUYIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

PORQUE YA MUCHOS DE ESTOS ESTAFADORES NO SE PUEDEN ESCONDER DETRAS DE LAS TECLAS CON DIFERENTES NICK PUES YA ESTAN TODOS LEIDOS.... affraid affraid affraid ENTENDISTES EYYY!!! TU.... EL QUE ESTAS COMO EL HURACAN SAN CIRIACO, A TI MISMO Y SABES QUIEN ERES..

Back to top Go down
Richard Car Rental

Richard Car Rental

CAMELLO DINAR Y BRUCE LEE SON ADVERTIDOS..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMELLO DINAR Y BRUCE LEE SON ADVERTIDOS.....   CAMELLO DINAR Y BRUCE LEE SON ADVERTIDOS..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Megustadinar wrote:
LE ADVIERTEN A BRUCE LEE Y A CAMELLO DINAR QUE DEJEN DE USAR NOMBRES DE PERSONAS QUE HACEN COMENTARIOS Y ELLOS LO DISTORCIONAN Y LO UTILIZAN PARA POMPIAR Y FOMENTAR VENTAS DEL DINAR DE IRAQ.

http://www.iraqdinares.com/showthread.php?t=45553

Yesterday, 11:42 AM
amercado11

I know Dana Womble. This is true that the 1st Convenience bank stopped selling, but that doesn't mean it has RV. This news about the Texas bank is OLd, Old, Old. This happened 2 weeks ago. Now, if you don't want to post my response, that's fine. I will get the news out there in any way I can.

Don't listen anymore to this. It's just that they don't have any more Dinars to sell. That's all! !!!!!!!!

Yesterday, 11:43 AM
amercado11

Stop using Dana's name. You are upsetting her and you are looking for a lawsuit. If my reply is deleted, then I know who you are!!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

AQUI EL GENESIS DEL PORQUE ESTA PERSONA LOS ADVIERTE DE QUE PUEDEN SER DEMANDADOS.

11-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Bruce Lee
Fanático! Join Date: Dec 2009

a Tony update saying banks have been ORDERED to stop selling dinar within the last ho

RayRen's Take on this:

11-01-2011, 09:53 PM
ElCamelloDinar
Fanático! Join Date: May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee

RayRen's Take on this:

BRUCE LEE, ACABO DE CHAT UNA AMIGA DEL FACEBOOK DE TEXAS QUE CONFIRMO LA INFORMACION... ESTO FUE LO QUE DIJO...

Dana Womble ‎1st Convenience in Texas have stopped today; I called and confirmed it. They were told from their headquarters, they could not sell anymore. I, along with family and friends have purchased from them often and I have talked with several tellers, who have told me they are invested. Arvest Banks, who were also selling, told one of my best friends today, they can no longer sell it, either. Let's hope it is drying up!

YO CREO QUE ESTO NO ES RUMOR, Y CREO QUE LLAGAMOS FINALMENTE A NUESTRA META ... RV NEXT AJUYIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ElCamelloDinar
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ElCamelloDinar
Visit ElCamelloDinar's homepage!
Find all posts by ElCamelloDinar

EL ARCA SE LES SIGUE CERRANDO, PERO NO ES PORQUE SE DARA UNA REVALUACION DEL DINAR COMO ELLOS TANTO HAN PREGONADO CON CUENTOS Y EMBUSTES......

MAS BIEN ES PORQUE LOS DIAS DE ESTOS EMBUSTEROS CHARLATANES QUE HAN COJIDO A MILES DE PERSONAS DE PENDEJOS Y PRETENDEN SEGUIR COJIENDO AQUI EN PUERTO RICO A MAS PERSONAS, ESTAN CONTADOS.....ESTE ESCANDALO ARROPA A LA MAYORIA DE LAS CESTAS RELIGIOSAS DE PUERTO RICO QUE PREDICAN PROSPERIDAD, DE LOS QUE MUCHOS SE DICEN LLAMAR BENDECIDOS.

ENTRE ESTE ESCANDALO Y EL DEL VATICANO NO HAY DIFERENCIA NINGUNA, PUES LOS PROTAGONISTAS LE SIRVEN A LOS MISMO dIOSES.

AAAAAAAAA JUYIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

PORQUE YA MUCHOS DE ESTOS ESTAFADORES NO SE PUEDEN ESCONDER DETRAS DE LAS TECLAS CON DIFERENTES NICK PUES YA ESTAN TODOS LEIDOS.... affraid affraid affraid ENTENDISTES EYYY!!! TU.... EL QUE ESTAS COMO EL HURACAN SAN CIRIACO, A TI MISMO Y SABES QUIEN ERES..

CAMELLO DINAR Y BRUCE LEE SON ADVERTIDOS..... Thumbnail.php?file=pollo_triste_562701089
Back to top Go down

CAMELLO DINAR Y BRUCE LEE SON ADVERTIDOS.....
Page 1 of 1