FORO COQUI DINARES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORO COQUI DINARES

INFORMACION, ORIENTACION Y ALERTA SOBRE ESQUEMA CON LOS DINARES

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
LOS DINARES NO SON UNA INVERSION ... El esquema de los dinares se encuentra en el uso de informaciones falsas para conducir a la gente a comprar dinares de Iraq ... LOS DINARES NO SON UNA INVERSION ...El esquema de los dinares se encuentra en el uso de informaciones falsas para conducir a la gente a comprar dinares de Iraq.

AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Devil Wears Prada

AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Empty
PostSubject: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:34 pm

ACASO ESTO ES UN SÍNDROME Y NO SE A RECONOCIDO ANTE LA CIENCIA MÉDICA?

LÉAN ESTO PARA QUE ME PUEDAN COMPRENDER Y EL PORQUÉ....

Today, 09:36 PM
Fanático!

Send a message via MSN to orly45pr
Cool Rumor bien fuerte de que aparentemente anunciaron la rv en bagdad
TOMENLO COMO RUMOR POR FAVOR NO ESTA CONFIRMADO

* Peoples Dinar: IT’S ON !!!!! MY CONTACT@ CHASE Closed by SteveI – RV REVEALED TO PEOPLE OF IRAQ IN BAGDAD
FEBRUARY 19TH, 2011 05:10 PM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION)
OKAY……………..
FIRST AND FOREMOST, FORGIVE ME FOR ALL CAPS.
YES, I AM YELLING…………….BUT WITH GLEE
MY CONTACT AT MY BANK JUST RETURNED MY CALL
STATED THAT THEIR WAS A STATEMENT STATED
THAT THE PEOPLE OF IRAQI HAVE BEEN
NOTIFIED THAT THE IRAQI DINAR HAS RV’D!!!!!!!!!
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, OCCURRED IN BAGDAD.
STEVEI, IF YOU NEED TO VERIFY, LET ME KNOW……….
WHOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!
HE’S THINKING ANY TIME NOW!!!!!!!!
TOMORROW, MAYBE????????????????
AND, THAT COULD BE WHY THEY ARE OPEN ON MONDAY
WHICH IS A RECOGNIZED HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I TOLD HIM, DID YOU HEAR THAT? IT’S A STAMPEDE!
GET OUT OF THE WAY……………….

http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/02/19/...raq-in-bagdad/
we aspire in the near future to the return of Iraqi dinar to what it was in the seventies and the beginning eighties against the dollar and other foreign currencies . TODO ES ESPECULACION Y RUMORES TOME SU PROPIA DECISION GO RI/RV

#2 Report Post
Today, 09:53 PM
Fanático!

Gracias orly por el rumor y Dios quiera que sea cierto....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepa...

#3 Report Post

Today, 11:11 PM
Moderador

Tremendo rumor Orly. Gracias por subirnos el entusiasmo. Esperemos que este si que la pegue pues se van a salvar 7 personas a quienes hoy fui a comprarles unos dinaritos para que no se quedaran atras.

Rolling Eyes Suspect Evil or Very Mad

http://www.iraqdinares.com/showthread.php?t=37092
Back to top Go down
Devil Wears Prada

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:42 am

Today, 12:27 AM
Moderador

IMPORTANTE: Dinar Daddy: Large Deposits in Banks… Patriot Act

Esto no es ni rumor, ni especulación , ni noticia, sino consejos importantes a tomar en consideración respecto a las transferencias de grandes cantidades de dinero que los bancos van a recibir de nosotros una vez ocurra la rv. Así que decidí ponerlo en Especulaciones ya que lo tenía que poner en algun lugar. Tomen nota de los consejos y de la importancia de poner al gerente de nuestro banco en conocimiento de que vamos a hacer una transferencia grande de fondos antes de que la misma ocurra para evitar que nos vayan a congelar los fondos por dudas sobre su procedencia.

Dinar Daddy: Large Deposits in Banks… Patriot Act
FEBRUARY 19TH, 2011 11:13 AM · POSTED IN CASH-IN (DINAR REVALUATION), CHATS & POSTS (IRAQI DINAR INFO), TIDBITS (DINAR DADDY INFO)
All,
I’m writing this in hopes it will assist each of you in preparing for a large income of cash into your bank accounts due to a restructuring of the Iraqi Dinar exchange rate. Here are my thoughts:

1. Transparency and honesty are the best policy: When the time comes when you move large sums of money, PRIOR to that event, you need to ensure your bank is fully aware of WHAT is happening, WHY it’s happening, WHERE it’s coming from, from WHOM it’s being sent, and for approximately HOW MUCH.

2. Provide all information IN ADVANCE: The more your bank knows in advance, the better prepared they will and can be for you. I don’t mean contact your banks today. Please DO NOT contact them now, as we’ve already seen the issues banks have when the masses contact them about the Iraqi Dinar. However, there’s probably no harm in giving your local bank manager a heads up on your personal holdings of the IQD, simply to give them a heads-up.
When should you contact your bank? Prior to your appointment for cash-in, make your bank’s manager aware of what is happening, what the estimated worth is and so on. They need to be prepared to. As such, they can prepare for you, help you, and vouch for you should anything come up that questions the legitimacy of your windfall.

3. Fincen Form 104: This is the form you’ll need to fill-out when cashing in with banks. Dinar Trade and other dealers have said they would do this for you when you cash in. It may be a good thing for you to fill out one of these every time you cash-in regardless of what they do. Why? It is YOUR verification you did it the right way. Protect yourself by keeping a copy for yourself of each transaction.

4. Keep Your Purchase Receipts: I want to be clear… this is NOT a requirement for you to cash in, but it IS a good thing if you do have them. You can’t be too careful, and to have proof of your purchases will only help you with your bank/financial institution should there be a situation where your funds are frozen or questioned due to a large deposit or change.

5. Diversify: The hardest thing to do once you have money is to keep it. That also includes having a place to put it. Believe it or not, some banks will turn you away if you bring them too much money. Yes, you read this right. Many, post-RV, will actually be TURNED AWAY from banks when they bring a large amount of money to deposit in their institution. Don’t believe me? Ask those who’ve had massive amounts of money before who’ve tried depositing money in a bank they don’t have a previous relationship with. It’s amazing!

6. Get it in Writing: It’s not necessarily a bad thing to get your representative bank manager to sign and notarize a document/memorandum, one that is created by YOU that assures you your funds coming in won’t be frozen, and that the origin of the incoming wealth is verified and legitimate. Again, this falls in line with giving your bank a heads-up on what’s coming in. You don’t need to do this now. Do it once you have an idea of the new exchange rate, and you have a cash-in date and time.

There are more things for you to be aware of, but these few tidbits should assist you in getting your thoughts together about cashing in, working with your financial institutions, and protecting yourself.
Go Preparedness… Go Safety… Go Dinar!

Dinar Daddy

http://www.iraqdinares.com/showthread.php?t=37102 Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Megustadinar

Megustadinar

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:20 am

Devil Wears Prada wrote:
Today, 12:27 AM
Moderador

IMPORTANTE: Dinar Daddy: Large Deposits in Banks… Patriot Act

Esto no es ni rumor, ni especulación , ni noticia, sino consejos importantes a tomar en consideración respecto a las transferencias de grandes cantidades de dinero que los bancos van a recibir de nosotros una vez ocurra la rv. Así que decidí ponerlo en Especulaciones ya que lo tenía que poner en algun lugar. Tomen nota de los consejos y de la importancia de poner al gerente de nuestro banco en conocimiento de que vamos a hacer una transferencia grande de fondos antes de que la misma ocurra para evitar que nos vayan a congelar los fondos por dudas sobre su procedencia.

Dinar Daddy: Large Deposits in Banks… Patriot Act
FEBRUARY 19TH, 2011 11:13 AM · POSTED IN CASH-IN (DINAR REVALUATION), CHATS & POSTS (IRAQI DINAR INFO), TIDBITS (DINAR DADDY INFO)
All,
I’m writing this in hopes it will assist each of you in preparing for a large income of cash into your bank accounts due to a restructuring of the Iraqi Dinar exchange rate. Here are my thoughts:

1. Transparency and honesty are the best policy: When the time comes when you move large sums of money, PRIOR to that event, you need to ensure your bank is fully aware of WHAT is happening, WHY it’s happening, WHERE it’s coming from, from WHOM it’s being sent, and for approximately HOW MUCH.

2. Provide all information IN ADVANCE: The more your bank knows in advance, the better prepared they will and can be for you. I don’t mean contact your banks today. Please DO NOT contact them now, as we’ve already seen the issues banks have when the masses contact them about the Iraqi Dinar. However, there’s probably no harm in giving your local bank manager a heads up on your personal holdings of the IQD, simply to give them a heads-up.
When should you contact your bank? Prior to your appointment for cash-in, make your bank’s manager aware of what is happening, what the estimated worth is and so on. They need to be prepared to. As such, they can prepare for you, help you, and vouch for you should anything come up that questions the legitimacy of your windfall.

3. Fincen Form 104: This is the form you’ll need to fill-out when cashing in with banks. Dinar Trade and other dealers have said they would do this for you when you cash in. It may be a good thing for you to fill out one of these every time you cash-in regardless of what they do. Why? It is YOUR verification you did it the right way. Protect yourself by keeping a copy for yourself of each transaction.

4. Keep Your Purchase Receipts: I want to be clear… this is NOT a requirement for you to cash in, but it IS a good thing if you do have them. You can’t be too careful, and to have proof of your purchases will only help you with your bank/financial institution should there be a situation where your funds are frozen or questioned due to a large deposit or change.

5. Diversify: The hardest thing to do once you have money is to keep it. That also includes having a place to put it. Believe it or not, some banks will turn you away if you bring them too much money. Yes, you read this right. Many, post-RV, will actually be TURNED AWAY from banks when they bring a large amount of money to deposit in their institution. Don’t believe me? Ask those who’ve had massive amounts of money before who’ve tried depositing money in a bank they don’t have a previous relationship with. It’s amazing!

6. Get it in Writing: It’s not necessarily a bad thing to get your representative bank manager to sign and notarize a document/memorandum, one that is created by YOU that assures you your funds coming in won’t be frozen, and that the origin of the incoming wealth is verified and legitimate. Again, this falls in line with giving your bank a heads-up on what’s coming in. You don’t need to do this now. Do it once you have an idea of the new exchange rate, and you have a cash-in date and time.

There are more things for you to be aware of, but these few tidbits should assist you in getting your thoughts together about cashing in, working with your financial institutions, and protecting yourself.
Go Preparedness… Go Safety… Go Dinar!

Dinar Daddy

http://www.iraqdinares.com/showthread.php?t=37102 Suspect Suspect

POR ESTO ES QUE ELLA NO ESTA EN LA REUNION DE ALTA TRAICION DE LOS MODERADORES CONTRA JOROFU..PORQUE ANDA EN IRAK CAMBIANDO QUE AYER RAVALUARON EN BAGDAD : Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
joseconce017

PostSubject: eso es asi......................   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Devil Wears Prada wrote:

Fanático!

* Peoples Dinar: IT’S ON !!!!! MY CONTACT@ CHASE Closed by SteveI – RV REVEALED TO PEOPLE OF IRAQ IN BAGDAD
OKAY……………..
GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!

we aspire in the near future to the return of Iraqi dinar to what it was in the seventies and the beginning eighties against the dollar and other foreign currencies . TODO ES ESPECULACION Y RUMORES TOME SU PROPIA DECISION GO RI/RV

#2 Report Post
Fanático!

Gracias orly por el rumor y Dios quiera que sea cierto....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepa...

#3 Report Post

Moderador

Tremendo rumor Orly. Gracias por subirnos el entusiasmo. Esperemos que este si que la pegue pues se van a salvar 7 personas a quienes hoy fui a comprarles unos dinaritos para que no se quedaran atras.

ES UNA MANIPULADORA DE LA MISMA CALA~A DE JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Coqui

Coqui

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://coquidinares.forumotion.com
Megustadinar

Megustadinar

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:06 am

joseconce017 wrote:
Devil Wears Prada wrote:

Fanático!

OKAY……………..
GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!

#2 Report Post
Fanático!

#3 Report Post

Moderador

ES UNA MANIPULADORA DE LA MISMA CALA~A DE JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUIEN AIXA.......COMOOOOOOO VA A SERRRRRRRRRRRRRR??????....

AIXA TE EXTRA~AN EN WAPA TV.... CON LAS QUEJAS PARA DR. SHOPERRRRRRRRR....

jijijijijijijiji.....QUE SE CHAVE LA VOY A TIRAR AL MEDIO EL VERDADERO NOMBRE DE ELLA ES...

AIXA LAMBOY MAMU...
Back to top Go down
Coqui

Coqui

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:48 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Megustadinar

Megustadinar

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 pm

MIENTRAS AIXA LAMBOY MAMU NAVEGA BUSCANDO EMBUSTES POR EL INTERNET....

Today, 06:56 PM
aixa
Moderador Join Date: Feb 2009

Agradecemos tus comentarios y mas las bendiciones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinares888
gracias Aixa por traer este post. Admiro tu arduo trabajo y te respeto por eso. DIOS TE BENDIGA.

Dinares888, agradezco tus comentarios porque se ve que comprendes que buscar noticias y rumores es una tarea que nos toma bastante tiempo, generalmente mas de
2 ó 3 horas. Es que antes de traer a nuestro foro un rumor o noticia hay que leer primero todo lo que se postea cada dia en nuestro foro para evitar traer posts repetidos. (Y aun asi a veces se nos escapan posts repetidos) Tambien tenemos que discernir lo que encontramos en otros foros para ver si vale la pena traerlo. Por eso es que cada dia invertimos de dos a tres horas navegando por diferentes foros y otros lugares del internet.

Quiero aprovechar para agradecer de igual manera a todos(as) los miembros de nuestro foro que sacan de su valioso tiempo para buscar y traer noticias y rumores. No quiero mencionar nombres para evitar que se me quede alguno(a) sin nombrar pero ustedes saben quienes son. Por eso es que cuando salen los graciosos a criticar rumores les digo que " es muy facil criticar sin aportar". Cuando ellos pasen el mismo trabajo que pasamos los que aportan, y pasen dos y tres horas diarias buscando informacion para traer al foro, solo así se darán cuenta de lo injustas de esas criticas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by aixa; Today at 06:59 PM

OTROS SUE~AN CON SER MILLONARIOS.....ES LO UNICO QUE PUEDEN HACER...SOLO UN MILAGRO...UNA PEGAITA...O UNA HERENCIA PUDIERA HACER REALIDAD SUS SUE~OS....PERO JAMAS LOS EMBUSTES QUE BUSCA AIXA SOBRE LOS DINARES POR EL INTERNET...HORAS PERDIDAS.......LO DUDO.....
AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Pasajeros_durmiendo_aeropuerto_Prat

http://www.iraqdinares.com/showthread.php?t=37213
Back to top Go down
Coqui

Coqui

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:49 pm

AIXA,

COMPARTO TU PENSAMIENTO !

AL IGUAL QUE TU, YO INVIERTO 10 HRS. TODOS LOS DIAS BUSCANDO Y POSTIANDO LOS EMBUSTES DE TU AMIGO DEALER JAMES MENDEZ CON SACRIFICIO Y NO ES JUSTO PA QUE VENGAN LOS AMIGOS TUYOS PA QUE ME CRITIQUEN POR DEMOSTRAR LO EMBUSTERO QUE ES TU AMIGO JAMES MENDEZ Y LOS DEMAS FAMOSOS RUMORISTAS INCLUYIENDOTE A TI !!!!

Back to top Go down
Richard Car Rental

Richard Car Rental

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Coqui wrote:
AIXA,

COMPARTO TU PENSAMIENTO !

AL IGUAL QUE TU, YO INVIERTO 10 HRS. TODOS LOS DIAS BUSCANDO Y POSTIANDO LOS EMBUSTES DE TU AMIGO DEALER JAMES MENDEZ CON SACRIFICIO Y NO ES JUSTO PA QUE VENGAN LOS AMIGOS TUYOS PA QUE ME CRITIQUEN POR DEMOSTRAR LO EMBUSTERO QUE ES TU AMIGO JAMES MENDEZ Y LOS DEMAS FAMOSOS RUMORISTAS INCLUYIENDOTE A TI !!!!

AIXA SIQUE ESPERANDO Y COGIENDO LA GENTE DE PENDEJA CON TU FE Y POSITIVISMO...LAMBONAAIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! 20101002

AHHH Y POR SI PREGUNTAN ESTA FOTO FUE TOMADA EN LA OFICINA DEL BUSCON CUANDO AIXA Y CARDI ESTABAN ARREGLANDO COMISI..CUENTAS lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
joseconce017

PostSubject: DWPRADA...................   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Devil Wears Prada wrote:

Fanático!

OKAY……………..
GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!

#2 Report Post
Fanático!

#3 Report Post

Moderador

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Devil Wears Prada

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Today, 09:46 PM
Moderador

Default Esta info se trajo ayer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongirry View Post
http://www.iraq.alloexpat.com/market...tos_motorcycle

en la parte de abajo izquierda , al lado de el weather!!!

[b]Hola Bongirry. Ayer encontré esa misma info en otro foro y la traje. Algunos de los que comentaron en el post piensan que ese rate es casi identico al de Kuwait y que podría ser un error de confusion de un pais por el otro. Tambien comentaron que esa info esta saliendo igual hace un tiempo. Cual es la realidad, no la se. Pero gracias por el esfuerzo de traer esta info.

Por cierto, acabo de postear que por CNN pasaron info de que un senador que acaba de llegar de Iraq dijo que el dinar de Iraq será RV manana, viernes. Dios lo quiera para terminar con esta novela.

http://www.iraqdinares.com/showthread.php?s=f91206ca3fe5fe854dc3610172f5b1ba&t=37265

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Coqui

Coqui

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:09 pm

AIXA !

EMBUSTERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Devil Wears Prada

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:31 pm

MIRE DOÑA AIXA LO QUE DEBEN HACER TODOS USTEDES ES DEJAR LA HIPOCRECÍA DE ORAR POR EL MUNDO Y LOS QUE SUFREN POR DESASTRES COMO ESTE TERREMOTO Y DOBLAR RODILLAS Y PEDIR PERDÓN A DIOS Y A LOS FORISTAS POR TANTA MENTIRA Y MANIPULACIÓN , Y ASÍ EL TODOPODEROSO TENGA MISERICORDIA DE ESTA ISLITA LLENA DE MALDAD Y AMOR AL DINERO ..........WAO WAO WAO Y TODO POR UNA F%$*#@ MESADA.

Today, 07:18 AM
Fanático!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
SALUDOS CONDOR
Saludos Titan , este es nuetro ultimo w/e de espera!!!!!

Watchout!!!!!

11:32 AM PST [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I am going to cut to the chase and bottom line. Intel just in—pack your bags because next week you will not be at home–watch–listen and be aware of this weekend–is that clear enough? Praise the Lord God is good. Been a long time coming–I also have questioned the Lord’s timing but never again will I do so, tears on my keyboard. Never before have I been so relieved for so many that are so desperate. Kinda reminds me of when George W landed on the carrier with the huge banner stating—–mission accomplished. I may be at the point of not having a morning report after Sunday morning—savvy? It takes a lot to excite this ole warrior–first time in years I have had so much adrenaline flowing. Sunday night through Monday morning

Today, 09:07 AM
Moderador

Gracias Condor por tan buen rumor que al menos nos pompea adrenalina para el week end, en medio de la tristeza por el desastre que enfrenta Japon y por tantas vidas perdidas. Oremos porque las personas que aún permanecen vivas pero atrapadas bajo los escombros puedan ser rescatadas a tiempo.. Ahora la situación se les complica mas porque el techo de la planta nuclear se desplomú, según vi esta manana por CNN y se está escapando radiación.

http://www.iraqdinares.com/showthread.php?t=37654

Back to top Go down
Richard Car Rental

Richard Car Rental

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Devil Wears Prada wrote:
MIRE DOÑA AIXA LO QUE DEBEN HACER TODOS USTEDES ES DEJAR LA HIPOCRECÍA DE ORAR POR EL MUNDO Y LOS QUE SUFREN POR DESASTRES COMO ESTE TERREMOTO Y DOBLAR RODILLAS Y PEDIR PERDÓN A DIOS Y A LOS FORISTAS POR TANTA MENTIRA Y MANIPULACIÓN , Y ASÍ EL TODOPODEROSO TENGA MISERICORDIA DE ESTA ISLITA LLENA DE MALDAD Y AMOR AL DINERO ..........WAO WAO WAO Y TODO POR UNA F%$*#@ MESADA.

Today, 07:18 AM
Fanático!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
SALUDOS CONDOR
Saludos Titan , este es nuetro ultimo w/e de espera!!!!!

Watchout!!!!!

11:32 AM PST [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I am going to cut to the chase and bottom line. Intel just in—pack your bags because next week you will not be at home–watch–listen and be aware of this weekend–is that clear enough? Praise the Lord God is good. Been a long time coming–I also have questioned the Lord’s timing but never again will I do so, tears on my keyboard. Never before have I been so relieved for so many that are so desperate. Kinda reminds me of when George W landed on the carrier with the huge banner stating—–mission accomplished. I may be at the point of not having a morning report after Sunday morning—savvy? It takes a lot to excite this ole warrior–first time in years I have had so much adrenaline flowing. Sunday night through Monday morning

Today, 09:07 AM
Moderador

Gracias Condor por tan buen rumor que al menos nos pompea adrenalina para el week end, en medio de la tristeza por el desastre que enfrenta Japon y por tantas vidas perdidas. Oremos porque las personas que aún permanecen vivas pero atrapadas bajo los escombros puedan ser rescatadas a tiempo.. Ahora la situación se les complica mas porque el techo de la planta nuclear se desplomú, según vi esta manana por CNN y se está escapando radiación.

http://www.iraqdinares.com/showthread.php?t=37654

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
EL TECHO DE LA PLANTA COLAPSO.....PERO TU CEREBRO YA SE FUNDIO lol! lol! lol! QUE SENDA COGIA DE PENDEJO LE DAS A LA GENTE CON TUS COMENTARIOS,ERES PARTE DEL ENGA~O Y MANIPULACION DE LOS DINARES QUE SOLO HACEN DINERO PARA QUIEN LOS VENDE,EL QUE LOS COMPRA A LIMPIARSE EL MELLAO CON ELLOS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Coqui

Coqui

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:33 am

ESA LE COGIO LA BATUTA A LA KINY, LAS LOKAS DEL JET Y LA BANDIDO !!!!

QUE COINCIDENCIA QUE LAS 4 SON SENDAS EMBUSTERASSSSSSS !!

Y SUS EMBUSTES ESTAN BIEN DOCUMENTADOS EN BLANCO Y NEGRO POR SI ACASO ME QUIEREN DEMANDAR !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!   AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AIXA...MANIPULADORA COMPULSIVA!!
Page 1 of 1