FORO COQUI DINARES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORO COQUI DINARES

INFORMACION, ORIENTACION Y ALERTA SOBRE ESQUEMA CON LOS DINARES

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
LOS DINARES NO SON UNA INVERSION ... El esquema de los dinares se encuentra en el uso de informaciones falsas para conducir a la gente a comprar dinares de Iraq ... LOS DINARES NO SON UNA INVERSION ...El esquema de los dinares se encuentra en el uso de informaciones falsas para conducir a la gente a comprar dinares de Iraq.

Dr. Shabibi answering revaluation and redenomination questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coqui

Coqui

Dr. Shabibi answering revaluation and redenomination questions Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Shabibi answering revaluation and redenomination questions   Dr. Shabibi answering revaluation and redenomination questions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Question: Revaluation

With respect to the ongoing and need of stability in Iraq
and its exchange rate, we did not follow that there is a direct need for a potential revaluation of the currency to its due for domestic and foreign investment in Iraq, and in regard to that, how far you believe we are from a potential revaluation of the Iraqi currency.

Shabibi answer:

Well thank you very much for this question and the ... ahmmm ....... even if I know the answer I cannot tell you .. (laughter) the thing is ... you cannot have an economist saying without....the answer depends, so the question here is if revaluation is really going to depend on what extent we are going to continue controlling the inflation.. as you know, if you go to the Central Bank website ... the first job is maintaining price stability .

So there is a little bit of inflation in Iraq ... it use to be 2%... 3% ... now is about 5% .

But we are watching that very carefully ... If this inflation
continues we will have to revisit the question of exchange rate because revaluation depends on inflation ... of course .. the other factors that determine the movement in currencies are a lot … sometimes we look at trade, exports and imports, all the obligations, the balance of payments and all this things ...definitely no doubt you look at those ... but those are problems related to the development part of the economy.

The question of maintaining a price stability is really something ...you see the inflation and all this things..... cause nobody else in the economy is concern with inflation .... the government puts its budget... the government is the spender and the Central Bank its saver.... It's not very important for them to concentrate on inflation .... so actually the question here is we are going to track and follow the development in inflation first and of course other factors which I mentioned. Second then will determine our exchange rate movement. Thank you Governor.

This may be the same question, so I can understand if you can't answer.
My name is Bob Kelly, I am an Investor in Iraq, the Summit Hotel in the International Zone with the OPEC financing.

Question: Redenomination

I've heard a report in the last couple of days That Iraq is about to cut three zeros off the currency ...they call that re-denomination that may be the same question that you just received but I wonder if you had any information about that.

shabibi answer

Well, I mean .... I don't know whether if it is the same question, I think this cutting of three zeros... shouldn't be exaggerated ... that is a problem...the question is ... just re-denomination and .... people writing a lot of articles in the news papers... criticizing the Central Bank…., that is going to devalue the Iraqi dinar... that is going to depreciate ... all kinds of talks. This is a question, just actually, to facilitated payment... ease of counting and all this things.... when you see a lot of figures, you see trillions and huge figures.... if you want to be precise and you see twelve figures or fifteen figures or digits ... So I think we have a plan on that.

If you remember ... there was not a government decree to add this zeros. It happened because of the course of development of the economy at the beginning of the eighties.... Inflation was very high ... Inflation was rampant and therefore... small denoms start not to be use ...so government started to add the three zeros.... and of course conditions are different now .

Inflation is under control, exchange rate is manage by the Central Bank.... when you have the zeros you could not manage ... not because of fault of the government or the Central Bank (only) ... which I think there was but because there were a lot of exogenous (external) factors.

I'm not saying that we are champions now... there were a lot external factors which affected and a lot of people did not know what to do, so they started to add three zeros and all this things.

So now the situation is completely different from that time, you had a high inflation, you have now a low inflation, you had actually something which is a stable macroeconomics situation . At that time the situation was not stable . So the only way to combat all of this things at the time was to increase the denomination and put three zeros.

I think… to bring back the Iraqi dinar when actually the three zeros are remove .... of course, this will have to go hand in hand with the monitoring of the exchange rate and all this things, and we'll see ...

I think now, it is probably .... we are studying ...not studying, we have decided actually on that, when to implement that. Removal this three zeros is very soon, but of course this requires not only the Central Bank activity it requires a lot of propaganda, a lot of advertising campaign and all of this things, and you have to go probably a campaign... to educated a lot of people on this things…. and I think it needs a lot of help from the government, from many people from the government, specially the security forces, and we hope the security forces becomes less busy with the violence issue so that they can give more time for us.
Back to top Go down
https://coquidinares.forumotion.com
Coqui

Coqui

Dr. Shabibi answering revaluation and redenomination questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Shabibi answering revaluation and redenomination questions   Dr. Shabibi answering revaluation and redenomination questions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Pregunta: Revalorización

Con respecto a la necesidad actual y de la estabilidad en Irak
y su tipo de cambio, no se sigue que existe una clara necesidad de un potencial de revalorización de la moneda a su debido para la inversión nacional y extranjera en Irak, y en cuanto a eso, ¿hasta dónde cree que provienen de un potencial de revalorización de la moneda iraquí.

Shabibi respuesta:

Bueno, muchas gracias por esta pregunta y la ... ahmmm ....... aunque sé que la respuesta no te puedo decir .. (Risas), la cosa es ... no se puede tener un economista sin decir .... la respuesta depende, por lo que la pregunta aquí es si la revaluación es realmente va a depender de en qué medida vamos a continuar controlando la inflación .. como usted sabe, si usted va a la página web del Banco Central ... la primera tarea es mantener la estabilidad de precios.

Así que hay un poco de inflación en Irak ... se utiliza para ser un 2% ... 3% ... ahora es de aproximadamente 5%.

Pero estamos viendo que con mucho cuidado ... Si esta inflación
continúa, tendremos que volver a la cuestión de la revaluación del tipo de cambio, porque depende de la inflación ... por supuesto .. los otros factores que determinan el movimiento de las monedas son mucho ... a veces nos fijamos en el comercio, las exportaciones y las importaciones, todas las obligaciones que, la balanza de pagos y todas las cosas ... sin duda este no duda nos fijamos en los ... pero esos son los problemas relacionados con la parte de desarrollo de la economía.

La cuestión de mantener una estabilidad de precios es realmente algo ... nos vemos la inflación y todas las cosas de esta ..... hacer nadie más en la economía es la preocupación por la inflación .... el gobierno pone su presupuesto ... el gobierno es el inversionista y el Banco Central su protector .... No es muy importante para ellos concentrarse en la inflación .... lo que en realidad la cuestión aquí es que vamos a seguir y seguir la evolución de la inflación primero y, por supuesto, otros factores que he mencionado. En segundo lugar luego determinará nuestro movimiento del tipo de cambio. Gracias Gobernador.

Esta puede ser la misma pregunta, así que puedo entender si no puede responder.
Mi nombre es Bob Kelly, soy un inversionista en Irak, el Summit Hotel en la Zona Internacional de la financiación OPEP.

Pregunta: Reconversión

He escuchado un informe en el último par de días que Irak está a punto de cortar tres ceros a la moneda ... a eso lo llaman re-denominación que puede ser la misma pregunta que usted acaba de recibir, pero me pregunto si tenía alguna información sobre eso.

Shabibi respuesta

Bueno, quiero decir .... No sé si si es la misma pregunta, creo que este corte de tres ceros ... no hay que exagerar ... que es un problema ... la pregunta es ... sólo redenominación y .... personas que escriben un montón de artículos en los periódicos ... criticar al Banco Central ...., que se va a devaluar el dinar iraquí ... que se va a depreciar ... todo tipo de conversaciones. Esta es una pregunta, en realidad, para facilitar el pago ... la facilidad de contar y todas las cosas de esta .... cuando ves un montón de figuras, se ve billones y figuras enormes .... si quieres ser preciso y ves doce figuras o quince cifras o dígitos ... Así que creo que tenemos un plan al respecto.

Si te acuerdas de ... no había un decreto gubernamental para añadir esta ceros. Pasó por el curso del desarrollo de la economía a principios de los años ochenta .... La inflación fue muy alta ... La inflación era galopante y por lo tanto ... denoms pequeños comienzan a no ser uso ... gobierno para empezar a sumar los tres ceros .... y por supuesto, las condiciones son diferentes ahora.

La inflación está bajo control, tipo de cambio es la gestión por parte del Banco Central .... cuando usted tiene los ceros no se podía manejar ... no por culpa del gobierno o el Banco Central (solo) ... que creo que no había más que porque había un montón de exógenos (externos) factores.

No estoy diciendo que somos campeones ahora ... hubo muchos factores externos que afectaron y mucha gente no sabía qué hacer, así que comenzaron a agregar tres ceros y todas las cosas de esta.

Así que ahora la situación es completamente diferente de aquel tiempo, había una alta inflación, que tiene ahora una inflación baja, que tenía realmente algo que es una situación macroeconómica estable. En ese momento la situación no era estable. Así que la única manera de combatir todas estas cosas a la vez era aumentar la denominación y puso tres ceros.

Creo que ... para traer de vuelta el dinar iraquí, cuando en realidad los tres ceros se retire .... Por supuesto, esto tiene que ir de la mano con el control del tipo de cambio y todas las cosas esto, y ya veremos ...

Creo que ahora, es probable que sea .... estamos estudiando ... no estudiar, hemos decidido realmente en eso, cuando a implementar eso. La eliminación de tres ceros esto es muy pronto, pero por supuesto esto requiere no sólo la actividad del Banco Central que requiere una gran cantidad de propaganda, mucha campaña publicitaria y todas estas cosas, y hay que ir probablemente una campaña ... educado a un montón de gente en estas cosas .... y creo que necesita mucha ayuda por parte del gobierno, de mucha gente del gobierno, especialmente las fuerzas de seguridad, y esperamos que las fuerzas de seguridad se vuelve menos ocupado con el tema de la violencia, para que puedan dar más tiempo para nosotros.
Back to top Go down
https://coquidinares.forumotion.com

Dr. Shabibi answering revaluation and redenomination questions
Page 1 of 1